Instructions for Pixel
If Android 12 or lower is installed on the Pixel device:
Check the following settings if there are problems that measurement is not (correct):
- Go to Phone settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Battery optimization > switch to ‘All apps list’ (Top menu) > choose our app > “Don”t optimize“.
- Go to Phone settings > Apps > choose our app > Advanced > Battery > Background restrictions > turn restrictions OFF (= Background usage can’t be restricted).
- Go to Phone settings > Battery > Adaptive Battery > turn OFF.
If Android 13 is installed on the Pixel device:
Check the following settings if there are problems that measurements are not (properly) measured:
- Go to Phone Settings > Location > Location Services > Google Location Accuracy > turn ON “Improve Location Accuracy“.
- Go to Phone settings > Apps > choose All apps > choose our app > Permissions > set:
– Physical Activity: Select “Allow”
– Location: Select “Always all the time” AND turn ON ‘Use precise location‘.
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery > Battery Usage > select our app > select “Unrestricted”.
If these instructions did not help you improve your measurement, please check the more detailed instructions below:
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > choose All apps > choose our app > Permissions > turn OFF “Pause app activity when not in use“
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery:
– Battery Saver > Turn OFF ‘Use Battery Saver‘
– Custom Preferences > turn OFF ‘Adaptive Battery‘
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.