Instructions for a device with Android
There are many different smartphones which all use Android. The settings that are necessary for our app to be measured properly may differ per device.
If your device is not in our list of devices, try to find a similar setting as mentioned for one of the other devices. Always ensure that the energy-saving setting is OFF and that optimization is also switched OFF.
For all devices with Android 11 the following applies:
- Go to the app settings and set Location permission to “Allow all the time”.
- Go to Phone Settings > choose our app > Permissions > turn OFF option “Remove permissions if an app isn’t used”.
- Go to Phone Settings > select three dots menu (top right corner) > Special access > Optimize battery usage > find our app in the list and set the app not to be optimized.
For all devices with Android 12 the following applies:
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > choose our app > Permissions:
– Physical activity > select “Allow”
– Location > select “Alway all the time” AND turn ON ‘Use precise location‘
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > choose our app > Battery > choose “Unrestriced“.
- Go to Phone settings > click on the magnifying glass at the top right > search for the keyword ‘battery saver’ or ‘power saving‘:
– Turn it OFF.
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.