Instructions for Apple
In the first instance, make sure that GPS, WiFi and mobile data are turned on as much as possible.
Then the following applies to most iOS devices: Go to “Settings” and look for the fynch app in the apps here. Specifically select here that fynch may always have access to your location.
For iOS 13 applies:
- Go to Phone Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Turn this ON
- Go to Phone Settings > Choose App > Choose the Fynch App -> Set Location Access to “Always”
- Go to Phone Settings > select the Fynch App > Turn Motion & Fitness & Fitness to ON
For iOS 14 applies:
- Go to Calls > Privacy > Location Services > Turn this ON
- Go to Phone Settings > Choose app > Choose the Fynch App -> set “Allow access to location” and set to “Always” and turn Exact location ON
- Go to Phone Settings > Privacy> Movement & Fitness & Fitness > Toggle the “Monitor Fitness” option to ON
- In the list that appears, toggle the switch ON next to the Fynch app.
If something still goes wrong with the registration of the rides, you can always contact our support.