We assume that you have given all the requested permissions to the app when you log in. In addition, it is necessary to check the following settings on Samsung devices:
- Go to Phone Settings and search for the keywords below by clicking on the magnifying glass at the top right.
Search for the keyword ‘Location‘, and under ‘Improve precision‘, make sure that both options ‘Scan via Wi-Fi‘ and ‘Scan via Bluetooth‘ are ON.
In addition, ‘Google Location Accuracy‘ must be ON.
And check under ‘App permissions’ whether our app is in the list with ‘ALWAYS ALLOWED’. Usually this is already so, but this is a double check.
- Search for the keyword ‘Optimi‘ and select ‘Optimise battery usage‘ and find our app in the list of apps, and turn optimization OFF.
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery and device care > select (⁝) menu > Automation > perform the following steps:
– Auto optimise daily: turn OFF
– Auto restart at set times: turn OFF
– Adaptive power saving: turn OFF
- Search for the keyword ‘Battery’ and select ‘Battery’ under ‘Battery and device care’. Turn OFF ‘Power saving mode‘.
Under ‘More battery settings’, select and turn OFF ‘Adaptive battery’.
- Search for keyword ‘sleep’ and select ‘Sleeping apps’ (or ‘Background usage limits‘). Turn OFF ‘Put unused apps to sleep’.
- Search for the keyword ‘Memory‘ and select ‘Excluded apps’. Click on the plus sign in the top right corner and select our app to add it.
- Go to Phone Settings > choose our app > complete the following steps::
– Go to Permissions > turn OFF “Remove permissions if an app isn’t used”
– Go to ‘Mobile data‘ > turn ON ‘Allow background data usage‘.
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.