Business Development Advisor
Are you passionate about sustainability and mobility? Do you want to work in a small team to help realize Fynch’s ambitions with which we contribute to achieving the climate goals? If so, we are looking for you!
Fynch is looking for an ambitious Business Development Advisor who will help us develop and realize our commercial plans.
Let’s first introduce ourselves
Fynch is an impact-driven software company based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Founded by Joris Smulders and Serge van den Berg, who combined have more than 35 years of experience in smart mobility and are using it to make a difference. In the management team, they are supported by Pieter Ennes in the role of CTO and Nina Driel as COO.
To activate 10 million people to travel sustainably and vitally by 2030.
Who do we work for & what do we do?
We work for ambitious employers who prioritize sustainability and employee satisfaction. We offer software that:
- Provides you with real-time insight into the CO2 emissions of employee mobility
- Ensures your organization complies with sustainability legislation
- Save your employees unnecessary time spent on the administration of travel and work-from-home expenses.
- Motivates employees to travel more sustainably and actively
How do we do it?
Watch our approach in this video.
What will be your challenge?
As a Business Development Advisor, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing our sales strategies to boost revenue growth.
You are a results-oriented professional capable of identifying new business opportunities and building and maintaining client relationships.
To achieve this, you will work closely with the co-founders and the commercial manager.
Your main tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies to achieve company sales goals.
- Identify new market opportunities and prospects, and actively approach and convert potential clients. You immediately pick up the phone when you don’t (or think you) know something!
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, if a company has additional questions they know where to find you. You communicate effectively, are good at presenting, and have negotiation experience.
- Analyze market trends and competitive activities, and adjust sales strategies accordingly. You try out good ideas quickly, adjust, and improve!
- Report to the management team on the progress, challenges, and results of sales activities.
What are we asking of you?
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, doesn’t have to be in a special sector, as long as you can’t sleep if your prospect hasn’t signed. You get energy from meeting sales goals and generating new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to analyze data to improve sales strategies.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing start-up environment.
- A proven ability to work independently and make decisions in a results-oriented environment.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus. But a good sales pitch beats the academics.
- You are independent and work well in a self-managing team.
- You are eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest developments.
- Preferably available full-time, part-time (at least 32 hours) is also an option.
What do we offer?
You will join an informal and innovative team, where your contribution is of great value. We are a small company, hence you will get a lot of responsibility and room to develop yourself, innovate, and realize your ideas. Our office is located in Utrecht.
At the moment the team consists of 13 employees and we are growing fast! We embrace Hybrid working. We often meet at the office on Mondays, and you can work from home or at the office according to your preference. At the office, we naturally have lunch together. We regularly participate in sporting events, organize a Christmas dinner at the end of the year, go on ski weekends, and have monthly drinks together.
What else do we offer?
A challenging position, lots of independence and development opportunities in a small but rapidly growing organization:
- A market-based salary
- Full-time employment (min. 80%) in a varied position in a motivated team
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis
- Holiday allowance
- Attractive mobility policy with extra motivation for sustainable travel
- Room for personal development
- Flexible working hours