Samsung device with Android 12
We assume that you have given all requested permissions when logging into the app. In addition, it is necessary to check the following settings on Samsung devices.
Go to Phone Settings and search for the keywords below by clicking the magnifying glass at the top right:
- Search by keyword ‘Location‘:
- Go to ‘Location Services’ and under ‘Improve precision’ make sure both ‘Scan via Wi-Fi’ and ‘Scan via Bluetooth’ are ON. In addition, “Google Location Accuracy” must be ON.
- Go to ‘App permissions’ and check if Fynch is in the list with ‘ALWAYS ALLOWED’.
- Also check if Fynch’s Location permissions ‘Use exact location’ is ON. Usually this is already the case, but this is a double check.
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery and Device Care > select (⁝) menu > Auto Setup > perform the following steps:
- “Daily auto. Optimize”: Disable
- “Automatic restart at set times”: Turn OFF
- “Custom Power Saver”: Turn OFF
- Search for the keyword ‘Battery‘ and select ‘Battery‘ below ‘Battery and device maintenance’. Complete the following steps:
- ‘Power Save’: Turn OFF
- Go to “Background Usage Limits” > Turn OFF “Mute Unused Apps”
- Go to ‘More battery settings’ > Turn OFF ‘Adjustable battery’
- Search for the keyword “Memory” and select “Excluded apps.” Click the plus sign at the top right and select Fynch to add it.
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > choose Fynch > perform the following steps:
- “Delete permission when not using app”: Disable
- Go to “Permissions” > Turn OFF ‘Revoke permissions and free up space’
- Go to ‘Mobile data’ > Turn ON ‘Data usage. allow background’
- Go to ‘Battery‘ > choose Use data ‘Unlimited’.