Samsung device with Android 12
If Android 12 is installed on the Samsung device
We assume that you have given all the requested permissions to the app when you log in. In addition, it is necessary to check the following settings on Samsung devices:
- Go to Phone Settings and search for the keywords below by clicking the magnifying glass at the top right.
Search by keyword ‘Location‘:
– Select ‘Location services‘ > Location services > Google Location Accuracy > turn ON ‘Improve Location Accuracy’.
- Search for the keyword ‘Battery‘ and select ‘Battery‘ under ‘Battery and device care‘. Turn Power saving OFF.
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > choose our app > Permissions:
– choose Physical activity > select “Allow”
– choose Location > select “Allow all the time” AND turn ON “Use precise location”.
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > choose our app > Battery > choose ‘Unrestricted‘.
If these instructions did not help to improve the measurement, check the more detailed instructions below:
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery and device care > select (⁝) menu > Automation > perform the following steps:
– Auto optimise daily: turn OFF
– Auto restart at set times: turn OFF
– Adaptive power saving: turn OFF
- Search for the keyword ‘Battery‘ and select ‘Battery‘ under ‘Battery and device care‘. Perform the next step:
– Go to ‘More battery settings’ > turn OFF ‘Adaptive battery‘
- Search for the keyword “Memory” and select ‘Excluded apps’. Click on the + sign at the top right > select our app > click on ‘Add‘.
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > choose our app > complete the following steps:
– Remove permission if app is unused: turn OFF
– Go to ‘Permissions‘ > turn OFF ‘Remove permissions and free up space‘
– Go to ‘Mobile data‘ > turn ON ‘Allow background data usage’.
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.