Motorola with Android 11
Settings for Motorola devices with Android 11
- Go to Settings > Battery > menu in the top right corner > Battery optimization > tap “Not optimized” > tap “All Apps” > find our app on this list > tap on “Don’t Optimize”.
- Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Optimization > tap the three dots menu > tap Advanced optimization > turn Deep optimization (or Adaptive Battery) AND Sleep standby optimization both OFF.
- Go to Settings > Battery >turn Battery Saver AND Adaptive Battery both OFF.
- Go to Settings > Location > enable Use location > turn Wi‑Fi scanning and Bluetooth scanning ON.
- Go to Settings > Location > Advanced > Google Location Accuracy >turn Improves location accuracy ON.
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > turn Data Saver OFF.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all XX apps > App info > Internet Service > Mobile data & Wi-Fi > turn Background data & Unrestricted data usage ON.
- Go to Settings > Network & internet > Mobile network > App data usage > touch our app > turn Background data ON.
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.