Motorola toestel met Android 10 (Moto G7 Power)
Settings for Motorola (Motorola Moto G7 Power) devices with Android 10
- Go to Phone Settings > General > Location > Fashion > Set “High Accuracy”.
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery > turn OFF “Battery Saver Mode”.
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery > turn OFF “Ultra Battery Saver Mode”.
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery > User Details > select Fynch > Manage Battery Usage > set not to reduce power consumption.
- Go to Phone Settings > Battery > Customizable Battery Manager > turn OFF “Use Customizable Battery Manager”.
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps & Notifications > Advanced > Dedicated App Access > Battery Optimization > select Fynch > turn “Optimize” OFF.
- Open quick settings (swipe down once from the top of the screen, then swipe down again to see all quick settings) and touch and hold the “Save Energy” icon to adjust the corresponding settings. Click on Save
- Energy > turn OFF “Automatic power on”.
- Go to Phone Settings > Security & Location > Location > Advanced > Scan > turn “Wi-Fi Scanning” ON.
- Go to Phone Settings > Network & Internet > Data Usage > Data Saver > Turn OFF “Use Data Saver”.
- And/or: Go to “Unlimited data” and allow our app to use background data (turn ON switch next to app name).
- Go to Phone Settings > Network & Internet > Data Usage > App Data Usage > select Fynch > turn “Background Data” ON.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that these settings will work completely. If you continue to have difficulties registering your trips, please contact our support.