Motorola (Motorola Moto G8 Power) with Android 10
Settings for Motorola (Motorola Moto G8 Power) devices with Android 10
- Go to Settings > Battery > turn OFF:
– Battery Saver
– Adaptive Battery.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced > Special app access > Battery optimization > choose “All apps” > find our app and set “Not optimized”.
- Go to Settings > Location > Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning > turn both “Wi-Fi scanning” AND “Bluetooth scanning” ON.
- Go to Settings > Location > Advanced > Google Location Accuracy > turn “Improve location accuracy” ON.
- Go to Settings > Network & internet > Mobile network > App data usage > find our app and turn “Background data” ON.
- Go to Quick settings > next to the connected network, click the Settings button (wheel) > Advanced > Network usage > set NOT to restrict.
- If applicable: Go to Settings > Performance optimization > enable our app to run in the background.
- Restart the mobile.
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.