Motorola device with Android 9
Settings for Motorola devices with Android 9
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps & Notifications > Dedicated App Access > Battery Optimization > select “All apps” from the drop-down list > select Fynch > select “Do not optimize” in the checkbox.
- Repeat step 1 for “Google Play services” as well, if it is also listed.
- Go to Phone settings > Apps & notifications > select Fynch > Advanced > Battery > Background restriction > set “no restrictions”.
- Go to Phone settings > Apps & notifications > select Fynch > Advanced > Battery > Battery optimization > set “no optimization”.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for “Google Play services” as well, if it is also listed.
- Go to Phone Settings > Security & Location > select (under ‘Privacy’) Location > select (under ‘App-level permissions’) Advanced > select (under (again) ‘App-level permissions’) Scan > two options here, “Wi-Fi Scan” and “Bluetooth Scan” turn both OFF. Now go back one screen and select (under Location Services) “Google Location Accuracy” > make sure Location Accuracy is ON.
- Restart the phone.
If something still goes wrong with the registration of the rides, you can always contact our support.