Samsung with Smart Manager
If the Smart Manager app is installed on the Samsung device
Newer devices from the Samsung Galaxy S6 are equipped with the Smart Manager app. Older devices can also use Smart Manager after the software update.
When the Smart Manager is installed on a mobile, the user must set the following:
- Open the Smart Manager app on the Samsung phone.
- Go to the Battery section.
- Under App optimization, tap Details.
- Select our app in the list. A menu appears.
- Select the “Disabled for” option here.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 also for the ‘Google Play services’ app, if it is in the list.
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.