Additional settings for the Samsung Galaxy A8
If the app still does not register the journeys correctly, the following settings are still known for the Samsung Galaxy A8:
- Make sure your WiFi, mobile data and GPS location are turned on as much as possible while traveling.
- Press and hold the icon of our app. Several app options will now appear. The Sleep option should be disabled here.
- Go to settings -> device maintenance -> battery. Set the power save option to OFF here.
- Go to Settings -> apps and click on the button with the three vertical dots in the top right. In the menu that appears, choose special access -> battery drain. optimal. Then click on the Apps not optimized button at the top of the screen and then choose All apps. Find our app in the list and turn off the button to the right of the app. It will now turn gray. It means that the optimization for the app is disabled. Repeat this action for the “Google Play Services” app as well
- Go to settings -> apps -> manage apps. Find our app there and click on it. Check the box when using as default. Repeat this action for the “Google Play Services” app as well.
Instead of settings, you can also use an app like Default App Manager Lite or Default App Reset , which may be a bit more user-friendly.