Quick & easy declaration of journeys and home working days for 2200 employees
Arcadis implemented Fynch as part of a new modern mobility scheme. A scheme consisting of a work-from-home allowance and a differentiated mileage allowance.
All employees have a mobility pass for public transport and shared mobility. Employees with a lease car have a tank or charge card.
Arcadis objectives: automation, preparation of new legislation and reduced administrative burden
The following 5 goals were formulated by engineering consultancy company Arcadis for the collaboration with Fynch:
- Automatic trip registration of home working days and of commuting and business journeys, including type of modality
- Employee can book business trips directly on the right project in the project administration
- Prepared for the new legislation and rules on travel reimbursement and CO2 monitoring
- Reducing the administrative burden on employees: ambition to link Fynch to HR system
- Reducing CO2 emissions caused by mobility by rewarding employees for sustainable travel behaviour
How Arcadis and its employees are successfully using Fynch
All employees can download the Fynch app on a voluntary basis.
The employee registers (automatically or manually) all work from home days and work-related trips, including destination and means of transport, in the app.
The employee checks the trips and work from home days and uses these as the basis for his declaration.
Employees gain insight into their business travel behavior and earn Coins for sustainable trips and work from home days. In this way, Fynch also encourages sustainable and vital travel.
Insight into CO2 emissions, travel movements and trends
Arcadis will also have access to the Fynch platform at an aggregated and anonymized level in order to be able to follow the most current mobility developments within the company for various KPIs.
Think of the average CO2 emissions per business kilometer, total CO2 emissions, modal split, number of kilometers traveled, etc.
The benefits of using Fynch
With Fynch, both employers and employees save a lot of time. We’ve listed the benefits of using Fynch below:
- Administrative convenience in reimbursing actual travel kilometers and home working days.
- Easily apply a variable travel allowance or differentiated mileage allowance.
- Register home working days and automatically grant a home working allowance.
- Monitor the CO2 emissions per business kilometer for the Work-related Personal Mobility Normative Scheme.
- Gain insight into the mobility developments and performance of your organization.
- Immediately encourage and reward sustainable and healthy travel choices, such as cycling, a walk on a (home) working day, carpooling and traveling by public transport.
- Save time (for employee and employer), avoid errors when employees would manually fill in their travel administration and make it user-friendly.
Would you like to know how Fynch can help you make your mobility more sustainable? Interested in how the Fynch program can help your organization? Please feel free to contact us.