Are you passionate about sustainability and mobility? Do you want to work in a small team to help realize Fynch’s ambitions with which we contribute to achieving the climate goals? If so, we are looking for you!
Fynch is looking for an ambitious iOS Developer who will help us develop and realize our plans.
Let’s first introduce ourselves
Fynch is an impact-driven software company based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Founded by Joris Smulders and Serge van den Berg, who combined have more than 35 years of experience in smart mobility and are using it to make a difference. In the management team, they are supported by Pieter Ennes in the role of CTO and Nina Driel as COO.
To activate 10 million people to travel sustainably and vitally by 2030.
Who do we work for & what do we do?
We work for ambitious employers who prioritize sustainability and employee satisfaction. We offer software that:
- Provides you with real-time insight into the CO2 emissions of employee mobility
- Ensures your organization complies with sustainability legislation
- Save your employees unnecessary time spent on the administration of travel and work-from-home expenses.
- Motivates employees to travel more sustainably and actively
How do we do it?
Watch our approach in this video.
Your main tasks & responsibilities
- Maintaining the Fynch iOS app and developing new functionalities.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Drafting internal technical designs and proposals.
- Staying abreast of the latest technical developments and proposing solutions to technical issues.
- Proactively brainstorming solutions to make the platform more reliable and stable.
- Collaborating with your colleagues in the Scrum team on new functionalities.
What are we asking of you?
- You have extensive experience with iOS Development in Swift and related best practices and software development patterns.
- Experience with Flutter / Dart is a plus.
- You enjoy learning and do not settle for a method or solution just because it’s the easiest way.
- You possess strong communication skills in both Dutch (optional) and English.
- You endorse our core values and resonate with our culture.
- You can work independently but understand that good collaboration with the rest of the team is crucial for a solid product.
- You are flexible and enthusiastic about working in a dynamic environment.
- You are eager to learn and stay updated on the latest developments.
- This position can be filled either full-time or part-time (minimum 24 hours).
What do we offer?
You will join an informal and innovative team, where your contribution is of great value. We are a small company, hence you will get a lot of responsibility and room to develop yourself, innovate, and realize your ideas. Our office is located in Utrecht.
At the moment the team consists of 13 employees and we are growing fast! We embrace Hybrid working. We often meet at the office on Mondays, and you can work from home or at the office according to your preference. At the office, we naturally have lunch together. We regularly participate in sporting events, organize a Christmas dinner at the end of the year, go on ski weekends, and have monthly drinks together.
What else do we offer?
A challenging position, lots of independence and development opportunities in a small but rapidly growing organization:
- A market-based salary
- A full-time or part-time position (min. 60%) in a varied role within a motivated team
- 25 vacation days based on full-time
- Holiday allowance
- Attractive mobility policy with added motivation for sustainable travel
- Room for personal development
- Flexible working hours