Fynch Mobility is a trademark of Business Concern B.V., having its registered office in Breukelen at De Corridor 5C, registered with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 30204129 (hereinafter: Fynch Mobility).
The privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information we receive from our clients and our users via our apps and online tools, such as MobilityConcern, Fuel Monitor, Mobility Monitor, Mobility Learning, Prodrive Learning, Fynch app, Mobility Coins and PhoneConcern. You may also provide us with direct personal information, such as by e-mail from a contact form.
We attach great importance to the privacy of our clients and the users of our websites, apps and online tools. That is why we exercise the greatest possible care in handling and protecting personal data. All our employees have signed a confidentiality agreement. They have undergone extensive training in the careful handling of information. The conditions are agreed in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this privacy statement we explain which data we process, for which purposes this data is used and what your rights are under GDPR.
Processing of personal data on behalf of our customers
In many cases we process the personal data on behalf of our clients. These are usually clients who have concluded a contract with us for the use of an app or online tool for the benefit of their staff or staff of their customers. We receive personal data from these clients. However, personal data can also be added by using the app or the online tool. In these cases, our client is the controller within the meaning of the GDPR with regard to the processing of your personal data. This means that our client determines which personal data is processed by us, for what purpose and in which way.
Processing of personal data as controller
It is also possible that we do not process personal data independently, for example if you visit our website(s), download our app, or complete a contact form. In that case we are the controller within the meaning of the GDPR. We only process this personal data if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which you are party, or if the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of Fynch Mobility. In addition, we may have a legal obligation to process your personal data.
Overview of personal data that we can process
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may be able to process from you. We do not always have all the information listed below. This depends on the product that you use.
- First and last name
- Address data
- E-mail address
- IP address of a website visitor
- License plate of the vehicle you use
- Mobility data (car, bicycle, on foot, public transport or air travel)
- Location data
- Tank card and Mobility card transactions
- Damages and fines
- Telephone and / or SIM card number
- Telephone subscription type
- Telephone traffic (date, time, number called and costs)
- Payment details such as bank account number or activation code
- Employer's details such as employer name, employee number, department name
The purposes of processing the personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes, depending on the product used by you:
- Analyze the driving behavior, travel behavior or telephone use of the participants in our programs and training courses, for example to promote sustainability and safety
- Reporting results and analyzes to the client and / or the user
- To offer the user the possibility to create an account
- Have the user pay and invoice
- To be able to call or e-mail the user if this is necessary to perform our services
- Inform our client and the user about changes to our services and products
- To be able to send gifts from our shop when you exchange coins with us
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected, unless we are legally obliged to keep certain data longer.
Distribution to third parties
We may share your personal data with our clients or other third parties, provided that this is compatible with the aforementioned goals. Provision to parties other than our client may be necessary for the performance of an agreement that we have concluded with you, may be necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest of ours, or may be necessary to meet any legal obligation that may be imposed on us.
We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf, for example a hosting company, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality as we ourselves apply. We remain responsible for these processes.
We can also make general analyzes with anonymized data, for example about sustainable driving and travel behavior, which are relevant to a wider audience. We will only publish or share the results with third parties if the data cannot be linked to an identifiable person in any way.
Your personal data is also used by us for market research and the optimization of our services. Your personal data will also be made anonymous in that context and can no longer be traced back to you.
Your data will never be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit permission.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy for which we do not require your prior consent.
- Google Analytics: Cookies from the American company Google are placed on this website as part of the "Analytics" service. Fynch Mobility uses this service to receive reports on how the website is used and to measure quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be able to fall under the exception in the cookie law, as a result of which we do not need prior permission from you to use Google Analytics.
View, correct or delete
You have the right to view, correct, delete or limit your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data.
In cases where our client is the controller, we cannot independently decide on your request. In those cases we will forward your request to the controller as soon as possible.
If we are no longer allowed to process your data, this may have adverse consequences for the use of our applications and online tools. We may not be able to perform a full analysis, but it may also be that your request or objection makes participation in our products and services impossible. If participation in a program or training is no longer possible for this reason, we are generally obliged to report this to our clients.
You have the right to data transferability ("data portability"), but only if we have digital personal data that we either process with your permission or process to execute an agreement that we have concluded with you. Data portability means that you can submit a request to us to send the digital personal data that we hold about you in a readable computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, request for withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but no later than within six weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have questions or have the impression that your data is not properly secured, or you have indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
This privacy statement entered into force on February 16, 2017 and was last amended on July 18, 2019.