What can Fynch help you with?
Do you want to increase the accessibility and therefore the livability of your city?
Cities are increasingly struggling with poor accessibility and air quality. How can we keep future cities clean and accessible, so that they will still be great places to live? Fynch helps by encouraging commuters and residents to travel smarter and more sustainably, for example by cycling more and by traveling more at off-peak times. Fynch can help with cycling incentive projects and programs designed to avoid the rush hour. The Fynch app is plug & play and can be quickly implemented in combination with our project support. Of course, Fynch is GDPR-proof: the data of all the users are stored securely and the data will not be sold to third parties. For more information, have a look at our privacy statement.
What do you gain by using Fynch?
- Reach the targets you set to improve the accessibility and sustainability of your city.
- Contribute to safer traffic in your area.
- Gain valuable insight in the participants' behavior (anonymous and aggregated).
- Get live insight in several KPI's, as insight in CO₂ emissions, fuel consumption, damages, traffic tickets, driving scores, telematica, exercise and travelling off-peak.
- Customized rewarding program to motivate your participants to change their behavior.
- Make traveling sustainable and safe fun and increase the chances of reaching the targets of your project.
- Gain valuable information to carry out, set up and/or improve the mobility policy of your city.
- GDPR-proof: the data of all the users are stored securely and the data will not be sold to third parties.
References of other smart cities:
Do you want to know more about how Fynch can help your city? Contact us through the contact form below.