Samsung device with Android 9
If Android 9 is installed on the Samsung device
Check the following settings if there are problems that measurement is not (correct):
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps > find our app in the list > choose Permissions > turn Location ON.
- Go to your Phone Settings > Google > Location > turn Location ON. Select Improve accuracy, turn Wi-Fi scanning ON.
- Go to Phone Settings > Device Maintenance and at the top click on the button with the 3 vertical dots. A menu appears, select the “Advanced” option and set the following: Turn OFF Automatic optimization and turn ON Automatic restart.
- Go to Phone Settings > Device maintenance > Battery > Power mode > select “High performance“. This will turn OFF the Adaptive power saving and also turn OFF Limit Data Background.
- Go to Phone Settings > Device Maintenance > Battery and tap button on top right with 3 vertical dots. A menu appears, select the option:
– Adaptive battery: Turn OFF
– Put unused apps to sleep: Turn OFF
– Sleeping apps: Here our app may NOT be selected. If the app ‘Google Play services’ is in the list, then it may also NOT be selected.
– Unused apps autom. off: Turn OFF
– Optimize settings: Turn OFF
- Go to Settings > Device Maintenance > Memory and tap button with the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner. In the list of apps that are not being checked, add our app. Also add ‘Google Play services’.
If you continue to have issues with trip registration, please contact our support team.