- Go to Phone Settings > Device Maintenance > Battery > turn Power Saver OFF.
- Go to Phone settings > Apps > tap the button with the 3 vertical dots at the top right.
- Choose Special Access from the menu.
- In the menu, choose Battery Discharge. optimal.
- Click on the “Apps not optimized” button and then choose “All apps”.
- Find the Fynch app in the list and click the blue button to the right of the app. It will now turn gray. The optimization for the Fynch app is now disabled.
- Repeat step 6 for the ‘Google Play services’ app, if it is also in the list.
If Android 7 is installed on the Samsung device and the journeys are still not registered properly, but the app does require a lot of battery: