For a Huawei device with Android version 8.0.0 and EMUI version 8.0, the following settings apply:
Huawei device with Android version 8.0.0 (EMUI version 8.0)
- Choose Phone Settings > Security & Privacy > Location Access. Turn Access my location ON. Set Location Mode to “High Accuracy”.
- Choose Phone Settings > Apps & Notifications > Permissions > Your location. Find the Fynch app in the list and turn the option ON.
- Choose Phone Settings > Apps & Notifications > Apps > Settings (cog at the bottom) > Special access > Ignore battery optimization. Find the Fynch app in the list. Choose “Allow”.
- Choose Phone Settings > Battery. Turn OFF the options Energy Saving Mode and Ultra Energy Saving Mode .
- Choose Phone Settings > Battery > Start. Turn OFF the option Manage automatically . Find the Fynch app in the list and tap the option twice. Set the options Start automatically, Secondary startup and Run in background ON.
- Choose Phone Settings > Battery > Settings (gearwheel at the top right). Set the option Keep WiFi active in sleep mode to “Always”. Turn Power Intensive Prompt OFF.
- Choose square menu button (next to round home and triangle back button). Find the Fynch app in the list of active apps. Tap the open lock at the top right. The lock is now closed.